Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community
what is necessary to pack for the hospital

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.

Hello to all expecting mothers of march.. this is myfirst and imI'm trying to prepare myself mentally! Im 32 weeks just been searching on what to put in my hospital bag.. how's it going for all of you???
lip balm! snacks for DH, comfy clothes to come home in, big xtra long pads & panties you don't mind throwing away, nursing pads, sports bra, personal toiletries, phone charger, batteries, hair ties, call list, emergency call list (just in case...believe me, LOTS of things can/will be considered "an emergency"), comfy socks for the cold room, pajamas you don't mind throwing away, baby's going home bag & car seat, & a bean/rice filled tube sock (can be microwaved quickly for pain relief). oh! & if your birth plan involves music, make sure those items are packed too!