Overly Emotional
hi all, my first post on these forums. I just found out on Nov 24th that I am pregnant at 24 weeks (so now just entering week 25). Throughout my entire pregnancy thus far (hindsight is amazing lol) I have been overly emotional. I had attributed it to losing my mother (which turns out was right around the time I got pregnant). However, last night I hit my emotional peak so far. My boyfriend just started a new job and because of opposite work schedules this was the first time that I had to go to bed without him and I wouldnt see him again until this evening (aside from a passing glance at 4am). This was already upsetting and to add to that my phone wasnt getting his txts from breaks. I just plain lost it. I spent 3-4 hours just bawling my eyes out switching between just plain missing him and thinking that something had happened to him at work. In the end all was fine and I sacrificed a little sleep to wake up when he got home just to know that he was ok. I know my emotions are heightened right now but my question is how do I deal with that in a more productive way than bawling my eyes out? I dont really have anyone to call or talk to that would understand so I just feel lost in this. any tips or suggestions are most appreciated.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Pregnancy: March 2015 Babies Community Resources