Brielle started swimming lessons,anyone else?
Brielle and daddy went for her 1st swimming lesson on saturday,they both loved it!. She did very well even dunked her head and was all happy and giggly.

anyone else have their babies in a class or something special?

Not yet, but I want to start Reece in a swimming program.  My husband and I both swim and we'd like for Reece to enjoy it as much as we do.  Glad Brielle enjoyed her first lesson...here's to many more happy lessons!!!
awww so glad to hear that brielle enjoyed her first swimming lesson that's awesome!
What a great idea, I dont have Addy in classes but I do take her to the Y, last Summer she like it, and I didnt want her scared of it since we have a pool and spend most of our summer outside in it, she has to be a pool bum with us! She enjoys the water too.

Brielle will be our first olympian swimmer! We will have such talent with our group!
i know this is an old thread anyhoo
alister started waterbabies at 6mnths, goes once a week still! in his last term :( then he moves on to the toddler group :) they do lots of underwater swimming he really enjoys it!