Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community
Depo and pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 09.

Depo and pregnancy

I was on the depo needle for years and recently stopped, the last needle I was supposed to get was in July. I recently started my period(light) the week of the 8th of nov 2011. My period seemed normal, so in my mind all was well. My boyfriend and I had sex the 13th (the end of my period) and did not use a condom. I'm now having back lower back pains, site breasts( they've we're verrry sore before my period started up again, and still are), and I just started spotting very lightly almost pink, with a clear like discharge, my stomach is crampy( ive always had stomach pains, most of my life) and I'm very tired... Should I be worried about pregnancy or could this be symptoms of coming off depo??!