Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community
Pregant or Period?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 09.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregant or Period?

When I last had my period early April, we had sex while on my period, protected, and he pulls out to finish. We also have fooled around while off my period including: sex and other common foreplay. We only had sex once though with same deal; pull out before finishing with condom. One time we were rubbing our bodies with his penis in contact with my clitoris for about like 3 minutes or less. I washed myself down with soap and water after. I have really abnormal periods and cycle lengths. One month my cycle will be 30 dats with 5 day period and the next it might be 26 cycle length and 7 day period. My cycle days have been 26, 28, 26, 30, 27, 28 untill now for the last few months. My period tracker app for my iPod averages me at a 27 day cycle length. According to the application I'm almost 3 days late. I was 'supposed' to get my period on Sunday May 13. It's now May 16 3:53 AM. Last night during zumba I had very light brown/pink blood when I wiped, only a little bit. When I got home it was light pink, and then later on it was a bright red color when I wiped. I was expecting to wake up with my period because that's how it usually starts, but still nothing. I did a pregancy test on Monday May 14 with First Choice At home pregnancy test and it came out negative. When should I take another one? What do you think might be going on? Do I sound like I'm pregnant?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
21 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank