Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community
ttc again?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 09.

ttc again?

So I know myself and Kylesmom are ttc #2 and mommy2be is preggo with #2. Is there anyone else?

I was thinking we could chat together about it on here, obviously it will be a bit different from last time since we have little ones now.

so as for me.....

1st af was around christmas, only had 4 since, cycles are very long.....still bfing. Daddy gave her her 1st bottle tonight at bedtime and it went really well :).  Been not not trying as I call it since the 2nd cycle after Brielle so I guess this would be the 3rd month. It was so easy last time and I am starting to get frustrated with it. I didnt want to stress but now I am....I told dh we are both going on fertilaid after my next af ( due any day) We got preggo with Brielle the 2nd cycle of ttc and we were taking fertilaid, I am hoping it works this time too! I havent been charting b/c I didnt want to obsess. Next month I will be full on ttc this not not trying is just as stressful after all!!

guess its just me! kylesmom is prego!!  congrats!!
Thanks...I am praying for you b/c I know how much you want this.  Hopefully it will happen very soon, but just try to stay strong until it does :)
Success! I got a BFP this morning!!
awwwww i feel like i miss so much on here now :(( CONGRATS TO U HKENNY AND KYLESMOM hope all goes well
were TTCing next month!! i feel like ive waited long enough and craving being pregnant and holding a newborn lol!
congrats on both your pregnancys!
it seems to me that we all got pregnant pretty quick the 2nd time around Claire, so your in good company!  lots of baby dust to you!!!
good luck claire on ur ttc
Claire - Good luck to you and I hope everything goes quickly for you!!