you guys were great!!
Wow do I ever miss this forum, now that I am on alot again and in a new forum I realized just how much you guys rocked!! lol. my new forum is ok but the relationships are no where near how we all were. I was looking forward to making a few new pals but my new forum is just not the same. The questions and that just arent like our forum!!

Miss you guys,hope your all doing well!!
Aww our forum was great!
i think for most of us it was our first prengancy so we all had so many different questions etc, but now 2nd time round you sort of know whats happening to your body so your just doing all the answering now!
i'll hopefully be in a new forum soon were trying this month!
my O'day is 2nd :)wish me luck!
I know what you mean...While I came into this forum half way through my pregnancy I felt like I was part of the group.  The new forum I am in has almost 50 members so we don't seem nearly as close.  I truly do miss this wonderful group of ladies and I hope everyone is doing well.

Claire - Good luck sweetie...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
I agree!  Our last forum was fantastic!  I'm also trying again!!  We're almost done building our new home so we won't be doing the fertility thing again until it's completed, but we are still trying the good old fashioned way. I'm using the Clear Blue Easy fertility monitor just out of curiousity to see if it shows I'm ovulating. Since having my son I've gone from having no period at all to having speratic periods here and there. So I'm hoping that means my body is trying to fix itself?  Good luck to everyone trying again!!
Good Luck Claire and Cyrena, the rest of who ttc again all got prego pretty fast so passing that fast baby dust onto you 2!!!
good luck Cyrena ***baby dust***
Good luck to you too!!
Well the good thing is, it looks like alot of you guys are trying or already have succeeded in expanding the fam! I'm still so unsure! LOL

Claire much dust your way! As pretty as Allister is, I can only hope you have a little girl to spread the beauty!

hkenny, your countdown to fun has BEGUN!!!! I am excited to hear how having them that close works out, as Addy is my 3rd, but there is so many yrs between mine. I have no clue what you are about to embark on!

Cyrena congrats on getting the house almost finished (now thats a huge job!)
hehe i do hope for a girl!! but would be just as happy for a little brother for alister :)
3days till Oday!
Cyrena and Claire - Sending SSBD your way!!

We set up our gender scan for next month...Kyra keeps me so busy that this pregnancy is flying right by.  15 weeks Sunday :)
I miss you guys all so much congrats to all expecting again and baby dust to all who are trying.  I am now in the Aug. 2011 forum we are due with #2 aug. 6th :) again MISS YOU LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have not been on here in so so long but i def do miss all of you and hope everyone is doing great