Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community
Am i pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am i pregnant

Hiya, I am 3 weeks late for my period. I have been feeling very tired, having hot flushes, constipation, aching breasts, wind , heartburn, feeling bloated etc. My fiance is 100% sure I am not pregnant. Is he right, or could he have ejaculated and not known? Thanks
Blank
1456473_tn?1365831055
it seems you used the 'withdrawl (withdrawal) method', you can get pregnant with pre-ejaculation which will happen before he finishes. You sound like you have the same symptoms as me and my blood test came out positive. See your doctor asap as you will need folic acid to prevent birth defects. Do not let your husband convince you that you are not in case you refuse to get checked out. Good luck and let me know how it goes :)  x
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1456473_tn?1365831055
it seems you used the 'withdrawl (withdrawal) method', you can get pregnant with pre-ejaculation which will happen before he finishes. You sound like you have the same symptoms as me and my blood test came out positive. See your doctor asap as you will need folic acid to prevent birth defects. Do not let your husband convince you that you are not in case you refuse to get checked out. Good luck and let me know how it goes :)  x
Blank
Yes we did use that method. Yeah I thought so, i will get checked out , this stressing wouldn't be any good if I am pregnant, thanks for you comment! :) x
Blank
I took two tests and they turned out negative :/
Blank
1456473_tn?1365831055
you should see your doctor as it is not normal to miss your period xo
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now