Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community
Cramping during first trimenster
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cramping during first trimenster

Hi I am 10.5 weeks pregnant all during my pregnancy so far I have been getting cramping (same feeling as periods, but not bleeding or spotting) when I lye down I feel little better but cramping still there but not as bad, also by the time I do sit down (I have two other kids to run after) I am a little out of breath are these symptoms of cramping and out of breath just signs I need to settle down I'm doing to much or something else? I feel I can do more I keep healthy n fit and am used to running around, but now with this n constant feel of morning sickness I feel I am gradually slowing Down n wanting to sleep...
Tags: Pregnancy
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1186413_tn?1326734149
It's probably just your uterus growing.  Just make sure to keep well hydrated as well.  I had a lot of cramping as well in my first trimester and in the beginning of the second.  I thought for sure AF was on her way but it was just my little baby girl getting bigger in there.  Congratulations and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
Blank
Thanks for ur sweet words.. I thought it maybe that as well but you know how it goes so many risk when ur pregnant one little problem you start worrying more then you should :) thanks again
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...