Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community
HcG Level
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HcG Level

I found out I am about 5 weeks pregnant, I have been having mild cramps since I found out, nothing too serious... I also have been having clear discharge... this morning I thought I saw some blood on my toilet paper, so I rushed to the ER... I had my HcG levels tested, which is at 4,000... I also had a pelvic exam and the doctor said everything looked fine and she did not see any blood... But I am still scared because I have had a miscarriage in the past... Are my symptoms normal, and is my HcG level normal?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1027094_tn?1327433332
Yes they are normal. Sometimes women spot a bit for NO reason. If you're concerned though, maybe go back in in like a week to get your levels tested to see how much they went up.
Blank
I would say that they should have tested your  levels again 2 days after the first to see if they at least doubled. My levels were 14828 at 5 Weeks and 1 day. I think that's high but i'm not sure. My levels have been doubling  at least every 2 days so that is comforting to me. I think you are fine. I wish you and I the best!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank