Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community
How are the babies?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2010.

How are the babies?

Hey girls!!! All our babies are between 2 and 3 months now! and haven't heard any updates. just want to see how everyone's babies are doing. so let me know please! Ill start with Cole

Cole will be 11 weeks on Tuesday, so almost 3 months!  Hes getting so big, he just had his shots last week, and he weighs 12 lbs 9 oz! my big boy lol...  He looks so much like his father, its disturbing lol.. If you don't know my story then you prolly think i sound harsh saying that. well i guess to sum it up, the father wasn't ready i guess, and hes not in Coles life much, only when he wants to be when hes not out drinking.  so I'm a single mother now.  anyway Cole is smiling now and cooing, and talking to me! i love it, its so  darn cute.  hes still not sleeping through the night though and im working nights at a bar, so im completely sleep deprived, but its soo worth it.  theres pics up on my profile of him if you want to see how big he is getting.

Cant wait to hear from you ladies, hope all is well!
hi, my daughter she is 9months now she has an app with her pediatric this week let see..
she is not crawling just sitting i dont understand why. but she is try to talk to me she loves playing in the night especially. well thanks.  
hey girl! wow he is getting big! my little Amelie is now 3 mos and 4 days. time FLIES!!! I went with her to the dr about 2 weeks ago for her shots and she weighs 11 lbs 2 oz! She still has dark beautiful hair and blue eyes but i spotted a speck of brown at about a month old but it doesnt seem to be spreading around the eye or anything so she may just have baby blues with brown specks. i tell ya i dont mean to brag but that little baby girl is gorgeous! i am still in love like the first time i saw her. she is a good baby but a bit of a diva lol. she has slept the night through since a week old, but when shes awake she wants to be held ALL the time, so the wrap I invested in has come in handy! She coos, sticks her bottom lip out (shes an actress!) loves playing with her tasty hands! smiles and giggles all the time! shes in cloth and her skin seems to be doing great in it, the disposable diapers i was using seem to have given her rashes every other day. i am going to try to find the time to post more recent pics of her sometime today but she is stirring right now and i should have already had her bottle made! hope to hear more about everyone elses may babies! miss talking to you guys about our bellies, anxiety, exitedness, etc! i know we all have plenty of stories to tell but are now too busy to tell them haha but when everyone has the chance id like to hear back!