I THINK MY BABY STOPPED MOVING HELP
I AM 19 WKS AND 1 DAY PREGNANT. NORMALLY I WILL FEEL MY BABY MOVING AND KICKING. BUT THESE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS I FELT NOTHING. AND IM A WORRIER SO I WOULD BE THE TYPE TO ALWAYS BE AT THE DOC TO GET IT CHECKED. IM WONDERING IF I SHOULD REALLY BE WORRIED NOW. IM SCARIED TO DEATH TO GO TO THE DOCTOR AND HAVE THEM TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT WANNA HERE. WHAT SHOULD I DO.
I thought the same thing at 20wks and went to the doctor. She assured me that it's normal for the baby to not to move for a day or 2 at this stage and that we should  not be worried unles that happens after the 28wk or so. But if this is combined with the back pain or bleeding I would go to the doctor.  Good luck!
I bought a fetal Doppler monitor so that I don't run to the doctor every time I don't feel her move for a day bcuz I definitely would too lol. The same thing happened to me but since I have the Doppler I just took it out and found her heartbeat to reassure myself.
Hi, my baby just started moving over the past couple of weeks- I'm 20 weeks, and my sister who has had 4 said that if you drink a glass of cold water or milk, it usually causes the baby to move!! Maybe try that and see! I find that when I'm lying on my back for a small while that's the most likely time I'll feel movement. Maybe try that after drinking a cold glass of water/milk/juice. Otherwise, I have a doppler. They're great for reassurance x best of luck x
Im 22 weeks exactly today! and I just started feeling my baby move over the last week and a half.  This is my first pregnancy so I wasn't quit sure what to feel for, but when it happened I knew.  There will be a day that he doesn't move but not to often, he's a very energetic baby.  He was going crazy in the ultersound.  But Cat is right, when I lay on my back for awhile I almost always feel a move or a kick.  The funny thing is, he will be going crazy for me and then I tell daddy to put his hand on my belly and he wont move at all the whole time, then as soon as takes his hand away he does it again. So I think my fiancee feels left out. but I told him not to worry that in about 2-4 weeks he'll be kicking all the time. lol..