Vaginal dischargies
hi, i am 12 weeks pregnant and these days i had vaginal dischargies, it is white, thin, and smells like a men sperm.

it is normal? or i should contact my doctor?
thank you
i think u should contact a doctor my friend was pregnant she was 5 weeks pregnant and she had it a discharge vaginal and the doctor gave her a cream to but in there but i think she went to the doctor late cuz she had an abortion cuz she had it an infection. my friend told me that the doctor said that the infection made the baby to come :/ and she lost it:/ so i recommend u to go to the doctor to check. hope everything goes well
Discharge can be normal during pregnancy, but it's always good to inform your physician of any changes to your "normal".  Embryonic fluid can have that same odor and is thin and clear.  Chances of your leaking fluid this early in pregnancy are slim, but it wouldn't hurt to check it out... better safe than sorry.