Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community
am i pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2010.

am i pregnant?

my last period was on 7/30/10. and i had sex on 8/14/10 and 8/15/10. and on 8/17/10 i noticed some light pink spotting. the next day it stopped. but yesterday (8/18/10) in the afternoon i noticed it looked like i had started my period but i shouldnt until the end of the month. then i started having pain in my vagina one time when i sat down and one time when i stood up. so i am wondering what this could mean...
Hmmm. Pregnancy is possible, but that would be pretty quick to have implantation spotting only 2-3 days after intercourse, regardless of which day you ovulated. What's the pain like? Cramping? And you said it looked like you had started your period. Does that mean you're having a regular flow like you normally would on day one of your period? Or was it more spotting but red? If you could answer those two questions, that might help to shed more light.
My pain is cranping and there's always so pain around my vagina. And the blood flow is going up and down sometimes its light sometimes its not...
And the first time I had sex the dude texted me afterward and said cleaninside and the 2nd time he said I'm bout to nut and we kept going nd we didn't use a condim both times and the blood is sometimes bright red and sometimes a little dark
Hmmm. Well, it's tough to say then. Doesn't scream pregnancy to me, but I wouldn't say it's impossible either. It's too early to do a home pregnancy test unfortunately. So you'll have to keep an eye on it and maybe do a test if your period doesn't come at the end of the month. This bleeding in the middle of the month is peculiar. I just think it came too quickly after intercourse to be due to implantation. It might be something to talk to your doctor about if it persists.

What I also find concerning is the pain around your vagina. That doesn't sound normal. You probably best have a doctor look at it. It could be an infection, so that's never anything to mess around with. Infections for us women if they go untreated for an extended period of time can cause infertility. So definitely have it looked at as soon as possible.

P.S. If you're not wanting to get pregnant, you should really consider getting on the birth control pill. Just a suggestion! :)