i think im pregnant and my man had the snip 12 years ago!
Hi all, I'm wondering if yuu can help me, I'm 18 years old and my partner is quit a bit older then me, and had the snip done in his previous marriage 12 years ago, so we don't use protection. For the past 4 - 5 years I've been as regular as clock work when it comes to my periods,im normally on around the 6th of every month bar a day or so,  I'm currently 13 days late and have had some symptoms of pregnancy, I've read stories of the vasectomy reversing its self naturally after several years, or so and ive  seen living proof of somebody who was conceived after  his dad had the snip 9 years before hand. Please help has this happened to anybody else??  
Well, whether it has happened to someone else is kind of immaterial.  Your problem is you, not someone else.

Ask your partner if he ever got a test after the vasectomy to be sure his sperm count was at 0.  (The doctor offers one, but a lot of guys skip going back for it.)  Then ask him if he would mind taking one again because you feel like you have some pregnancy symptoms, and are concerned.  Then after he takes the sperm-count test, get a pregnancy test.  Do it in that order, to avoid a few ugly days where he insinuates you have been cheating on him and suspects it in his heart.
Hi thankyuu for the e reply, no he didn't go back for the test, but it was12 years ago and he's never got anyone pregnant since then, he knows I would never cheat on him, he may be older then me but I would like to settle down with him. Thankyuu for helping :-)