Pregnancy: May 2011 Babies Community
Twins? Early flutters? Signs?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2011.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Twins? Early flutters? Signs?

Hi ladies :-)
I would love to know if I could be carrying twins.
I'm 8w4d pregnant and already showing HUGE!! I look like I'm about 6 months pregnant. Everyone knows that I'm pregnant now. Also I have EXTREME heartburn, I can't eat almost anything cause it burns badly..Well specially milk or spicy food. I heard it's worst with twins.
This is my 3rd pregnancy (last 2 pregnancies ended in miscarriage and stillbirth)
I wanted to know if I could be carrying twins because I have been feeling this flutters ALL over my tummy at the same time!!
Also before I got pregnant my uncle dreamed I had twins and my friend had the same dream!

Can it really be twins?

Thanks
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am 13 weeks pg with twins and I really have not experienced anything you are talking about.  In the beginning, I had to stay away from super spicy food but am fine with it now.
The only way I confirmed the twin was my u/s at my 8 week appt.

Good luck and keep us posted!
Blank
1162021_tn?1312547045
You are so lucky no have known that early! I went for my first u/s when I was 8weeks 6day and the doc told me there was only one, my dh soooo wished for twins, so we asked if he was sure and he confirmed and said yes, when I went to do the cvs test at 12 weeks, the sonographer told me I'm having twins, had to wait a week to go again as because the are 2, they measure much smaller, so ja, for almost 4 weeks I was pregnant with only one and there came the surprise! According to my gynea I'm about 14 weeks and acoording to the sonographer I'm 13 weeks and I feel huge! At this stage I cannot hide my tummy anymore, the other lady at work is about the same as me and she barely have a tummy, they all say its because I'm carrying twins!

Samhasabun - when are you going for your u/s? That will be the only way to know for sure if you are carrying twins or not
Blank
1493518_tn?1291787282
I am just carrying 1, but I've already felt flutters (13 w). Way sooner than with my first!
Blank
1486289_tn?1315845855
im currntly carrying one little gurl and i felt flutters at 14 weeks
Blank
I'am carrying twins also but I feel so heavy in my pelvic area is this normal? I went through ivf. Has anyone else carrying twins experience this and btw i'am only 61/2 wks.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2011 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank