:(
So I'm 4 days overdue. I was due on the 9th, and the doctor said she doesn't like to go over 10 days after the due date.  I hope my little girl decides she wants to come on her own. I don't know if I can handle another week of being pregnant :( I'm so exhausted. I have an appointment tomorrow and I think she said at my last appointment we will talk about our options (which I assume means inducing). I'm scared to be induced. I wanted to do everything naturally and experience everything. I know there is still a chance that I could into labor on my own and be able to go through the process, but I am so scared of getting induced. any advice?
Go get a pedicure! The one with the massage! I went on Wednesday and my water broke in the parking lot after! I'm now home with my beautiful girl!
My sister has had 2 inductions. She did opt for epidurals but said that she thinks she would have done so anyway. For her first, they started her with cervadil and contractions started on their own. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that an induction isn't required!