37w check up
had midwife come this morn i am 36+5 today 3rd baby Baby is now back down to 3/5 head down, yay feeeling alot of pressure now though it hurts.
Having a home water birth for the 1st time, birthing pool is now here i am allowed to have thos baby any time from today so i am going to go get some rasberry tea today to try and induce the labour.
Has any one else got any other suggestions on naturual inducement?
I want this baby out sooner than later
Evening primrose oil you can swallow them or insert them vaginally at night to help soften things up and dialate you. Of course sex and walking those are the only three from experience make a difference. I'm just as far as u are 2 1/2 cm dialated and can't wait to have this baby bouncing on a yoga ball is what I've been told recently been doing it for two days and no baby yet :( I'm so ready I wish I could just snap my fingers and have her here
I haven't heard any (safe) ideas other than those mentioned. With our first, my husband is convinced she arrived since I had made lots of plans to get things done!
Yes I am pretty nervous about doin something unsafe too. I had contractions until 6 am this morning and all of a sudden they stopped! I'm so stressed out I really thought I was in labor! Now no contractions but I have some pressure back aches throwin up head ach everything except Te one thing I need to be admitted to the hospital I am so exhausted I feel like I may have no energy when I deliver
WELL IVE OFFICALLY MADE IT TO FULL TERM 37W TODAY YAY!!!factprs of it b4 i took it and also it was horrible gave me diahera while birthing. im having a melt down atm i havent tried anything atm other than sex as uncomfortable as it is. contrcations are really progressing and mw said within the week id have him i really hope so.
this morn i spent an hour and half on the toilet with a bucket and cold facecloth having contractions feeling dizzy and faint was in lots pain plus im still suffereing quite bad from constapation been having probs with that for last few months so bad it makes me bleed and i have to help get it out. I can no longer push as normal due to feeling babies head pressure on my cervix. I cant wait for this all to be over. Pharmacy opened today so im going to look for rasberry tablets rather than drinking tea as i dont like tea..
i hope u girls are all doing well.
AHHH STUPID computer wipped half that out lol i was talking about castor oil at the start lol... will not do again though