4 days left?!?
It's crazy how my count down says 4 days left yet my little girl has been home for 15 days!!! How are all u ladies now that you have your babies home? Miss being pregnant?
Mine's right here in my tummy, despite my countdown congratulating me on his arrival yesterday! Feeling ok about it though, for now.

Have you moved yet? If not, when is the date?
We did move already. We no longer live in lubbock Texas! I kind of feel all gypsy like being in between homes right now. I'm so excited to move into our home in Virginia!

I'm so surprised your still carrying your little one... How long is the dr shooting for? Today is the first early morning that I miss being pregnant so I could sleep in lol but once she knocks out that feeling will fade :)) I'll still check on here to see how things went for u !
I knew it was all really closely spaced but didn't know you had already moved! How did it go? When do you get in to your new house? And, I hope you enjoy being out of Texas as much as you were looking forward to leaving!

Our daughter was born on her due date, but my sister has had 2 kids, both 10 days over and evicted, so I'm guessing it's something in our genetics. Our induction date is set for next weekend if he doesn't show, so I'm planning to plug my midwife friend for advice today. :)