Baby Registery
When are you guys planning on registering for Baby? I'm trying to figure out when my DH and I should start looking at doing that.
I'm not registering this time since it's our second but our last was also due late May and I remember doing it in February. Have fun!
I'm not registering either since it's our second child.  My friends want to throw me a shower but I can't think of anything we'd register for.  Plus we don't know the sex.  I'd say anytime now for you would be good.  :)
I'm not registering this time since its my third, however with my first I registered at about 30 weeks so it would give my family and friends enough time to buy before the baby was born and in case of a surprise baby shower ;))
I am 27 weeks. I registered last weekend and sent the invitations out this past week. My shower is March 24. I will be 8 months by then.
Thank you.  I think we are going to go tomorrow night.  Still not sure as to when the shower is but that is only because we are waiting to find out when my dad is having his surgery.    They told him they would know better after the 29th of this month.
I am 30 weeks with my first baby and I just registered. Invitations for my shower are going out on Monday. I keep worrying that I forgot to register for something important grrr
I knwo that toys R us had a list of ideas.   But they didn't give me the list until after we finished the registery.   I have managed to add and remove items online.