Emma (5-10-12)
Just wanted to give a quick update! I had my daughter on the 10th.... At 642pm a very long labor...25 hrs!!!  my water broke in the middle of the parking lot! I went straight to the hospital they admitted me! I am so excited to have her here, and she's healthy and beautiful! May 10th is mothers day in Mexico and being Hispanic its the best gift I could possibly get! Now I get to have all three of my girls on Sunday, for the "real" mothers day!  I am so happy! Good luck ladies I'll still check in to see how you guys are doing! Can't wait to see your post!
Congrats how much did she weigh and what did you name her? I feel the same way I'm so glad I got all three of my baby girls here for mothers day.
Congratulations! Thanks for the update.
She weighed 6 lbs 6oz (which is way off the 8lb baby I was scared with by the ultrasound tech) and her name is Emma... I'm so excited and I feel like its been mothers day since she's been here
Congrats :))