Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
Feel like crying

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

Feel like crying

Im 36wks today and desperate to have my baby.. On the way to the dr right now actually.. I feel happy but I feel like crying.. Could it be that I'm so overwhelmed or pregnancy hormones alone? Any input would help
Could be a mixture of both. It feels like forever even if we are in the home stretch. It's always that last bit that kills you! It's overwhelming bringing a new life into this world! Everything but being prepared to the actual labor to coming home with a new baby and all the sleepless nights to follow! I'm eager for my girl to get here too!
I hope your appointment went well. I'm overwhelmed with emotions in addition to the nutty hormones. So, I would guess both too.