Hi I am new here. I am due May 2 but will have a c- section at the end of April. This is my 3rdboys baby and I am finally getting a girl to go with my boys. I have GD and hate sticking myself all the time. Anyone else?
Hi ! Welcome!  I'm glad you're getting your girl! How fun!  I'm due May 8 and so ready for the baby to come. I don't have GD but I'm sorry you have to stick yourself all the time.  :(

Please enjoy your last weeks of pregnancy!
Congrats on the girl!   I'm due May 16th and I go for my GD test next Tuesday, hopefully it comes back normal.  We shall see.   I can't believe we are almost at the last trimester already!

Best of luck to everyone
Welcome! I'm due May 24 with a little boy. We have one 3 year old girl who is excited about having a baby brother. I go for my GD test in a few weeks - fingers crossed!
Congrats! I'm expecting our third daughter and due May 10th but she is scheduled to arrive by c-section on May 3rd at 7:30 a.m. I've been lucky enough not to get GD during my pregnancys but I'm high risk and always get stuck tons of times, I feel for you it stinks.
Welcome! I'm due may 29th but schedule to e induced the 13th! This is my third little girl! I can't wait to meet her!
Thanks for the comments! Here ia hoping it all goes well and quick for all of us!