Hi ladies!!!
How are you all? I have 7 days until my due date. I so excited and scared!! I'm a first time mommy. I'm having a little girl named Aubree Elyse.... I'm so excited to see her and hold her!! Congrats to all who have delivered and good luck to the few of us left!!!
Congrats!!! I have 4 days till my due date and I'm super excited and nervous. This will b my fourth girl!
Congrats! My due date was today but no sign of our little guy. My doc set an eviction date of next Friday in case we need to go that route, but I am desperately drinking red raspberry leaf tea, hoping to avoid the chemical route. Our daughter was born naturally (on her due date!) 4 years ago and I would prefer to avoid pitocin, etc. I'm not sure how many of us were due later in the month. This board has always been so quiet...
I've seen a lot of ladies on here who have already delivered. I haven't even dilated a full cm yet so June 6th will be the taken date if she doesn't come before then. I couldn't imagine having 4 girls!!! This one is gonna be enough for me. I haven't really enjoyed pregnancy. I've had some normal aches and pains and just hate that I don't have control. I love my baby to be and can't wait to meet her. What's with red leaf raspberry tea? I've never heard of it.