Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
How are you ladies dealing??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How are you ladies dealing??

Just wanted to see how you May mommies are doing..I'm due in 10 days but I'm praying my baby girl (Savanna) decides to make her grand entrance soon! I feel so blessed to be pregnant and to have the chance to bring a beautiful new life into this world BUT I am exhausted and sooo uncomfortable..my hips constantly hurt, I could sleep all day and night, my back hurts, my toes are swollen, my nipples are so sore, etc etc etc...I know I'm better off than a lot of other pregnant women but I just needed to complain without having to hear my mother or my in laws say 'suck it up!' Or 'you ain't seen nothin yet'..so how are you ladies doing? When are you due? Boy or girl?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2039502_tn?1334880450
Congrats :) and I'm having a girl my csection is scheduled for Tuesday but I'm ready now! I'm so sore and uncomfortable :/ I go to doctor tomorrow and hope somethings happened.lol
Blank
I'm due in two weeks with a little boy. Hanging in there, but did take a sick day today since 5 day work weeks are getting hard for me. Starting maternity leave a week from Monday!
Blank
Due in 6days very anxious I love my son like mad!
Blank
2031435_tn?1336012440
My schedule c-sec is in 7days but on tuesday Dr will see if its going to be earlier if i dilated some more. Im doing good no sore nipples i sleep good without any problems I do feel alot of pressure under but im good with pain. Eventually time will get here for us by the time we know it we will have bubs on our hands.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...