Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
More of an intro then question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

More of an intro then question

Hello ladies I'm new to this forum, not sure exactly how to "join".  I am due may 29th with my 3rd girl and I'm so excited to be having another little girl to keep me busy and keep me company. My husband is in the military so we will be moving to a new duty station in may as well! It's been pretty stressful to say the least. Not sure where we are off to next... The joy of waiting :) hope to have some great convos and relate to other mommys :))
Welcome! Three daughters-how fun! I'm sure it is a little stressful with having to move.  I'm impressed with you military wives! :). Do you have a name picked out?
Congrats and welcome! We are expecting a boy May 24 and already have 1 girl. I feel lucky to get to experience both!
Houston79- it sure is stressful moving so near my due date. My husband is asking for us to have a fee more weeks since I'm due the 29th and our moving date is suppose to be the 22nd. We do have a name picked out Emma Anahi... All our girls have A middle names Alexie and Alyssa :)) since I'm a little behind on here, when r u due? Names? Gender?
Steph_ut- yes ur lucky a girl and boy :)) it will be a good expeirence do you plan on having more? To soon to think about but many people assume once you have one of each ur done but that's such a silly assumption everyone wants me to continue tryin. For a boy but I didn't want to have kids for there gender lol just being a mom in general. Do you have a name picked out?
Steph_ut
Welcome I'm due May 10th and it's also our third baby girl, we're naming her Alyssa Paige
I love that name Alyssa that's my 2nd daughters middle name :) so what are your guesses for when you will actually go into labor? I never pass 38 weeks. My guess is The 12th for me.
My baby girl will be here on May 3rd, my c-section is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. but she'll arrive closer to 8.
No, we decided we wanted to be 2 kid parents prior to this pregnancy so that's why I feel so lucky once I got over the surprise... I wasn't set one way or the other but I think deep-down, I assumed we would have a second girl since people seem to often have the same sex (most of our friends have only girls or only boys). We're at a male name stalemate but we have a while to think about it... I've been sort of trying out different ones but we might opt for my husband's idea of each ranking our list independently and going for the top scorer from both lists. Yeah, we're a bit geeky :)