Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
Ouchy :(
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ouchy :(

I'm in my 3rd trimester now, I think, I'm 28 weeks and 2 days. For about 3-4 weeks now, I have had a uncomfortable pressure in my pelvic area. The muscles around my vagina are sore, really sore, like it hurts to move at times, and sometimes they don't hurt. My stomach area is also so, like it feels like it is about to "explode" and I never had the morning sickness during the first trimester, but now  I get weezy around certain foods and I just feel sick and exhausted (all the fatigue from the first trimester is back with a vengeance). Is this normal?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm not sure about the pain since I haven't experienced it but I do remember feeling more tired again in the third trimester during my first pregnancy.
Blank
405370_tn?1332209710
I'm definitely more tired now just like the first trimester.  As for pelvic pain, sometimes I get shooting pains down there.  he heh.  

And my stomach! Yeah, its like it will explode any second.  Its hard to sleep at night. Hang tight, we're almost there!
Blank
1936698_tn?1333918793
Thanks ladies. I just hope this next 12 weeks flies by!
Blank
938718_tn?1323787114
Sometimes I feel like I've been kicked in the crotch.  And forget squatting!  That just makes it worse.  I believe it's from the engorgement/increased blood flow in the area.  I also never had morning sickness -- a few bouts, but nothing serious.  The past couple of mornings, the idea of breakfast makes me need to lie down.  So strange.  And the bloating...I'm HUGE after I eat.  It's because the baby is getting so big and pushing everything up and slowing down digestion.  My back is my worst symptom.  I'm starting to have difficulties walking because my low back is in so much pain, mostly when I get up from lying down or sitting.  It's not preterm labor, just back pain.  I can't believe I have another 2 months to go!  It's going to fly by I bet!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank