Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
Pressure...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

Pressure...

Just wondering if you ladies are experiencing pressure? My dr says that it's just stretching and the baby sitting low that is causing this... Plus it's my third pregnancy so the muscles aren't the same down there n e more :/ n e ways I read on a few sites that it could be our body dilating... Doesn't it seem to early? My dr suggest to sit down n stop doin so much which is easier said then done when we are moving soon n I have a 4 n 2 yr old! N e ways just wondering if you guys are experiencing it too! The pressure gets so bad if I didn't know n e better I would say the baby is trying to escape lol
I get pressure too, this is my 3rd pregnancy but only have one child, I'm experiencing a lot that I never did in my previous pregnancys and asked the doctor about it. All he told me was that the more pregnancys uve had the more stress and pain it puts on ur body, that its normal. Even though he told me that, I'm still a little worried about it so I just keep a close eye on my body and if I feel the need to see someone soon I go back to my doctor. Good luck ♥
I do feel like I have more pressure than I did last time, especially at this point (feels more later on last time). Glad to know it's not just me too!
This is my first pregnancy and I have a lot of pressure down there. I was freaking out because of it, but my doctor said it is nothing to worry about.
It's always very comforting to know that others are having similar experiences. Sometimes you forget all the changes your body goes through or seems like not the right time be feeling certain things. I thought it was to early to feel kicks or Braxton hicks but according to my dr u can feel it or recognize it faster the more pregnancies you have. It just makes me nervous cus no matter how much experience you think u have it's always exciting and or nerve wrecking when things happen. I don't know about you ladies but this is my first time beig part of a forum and reading about how many moms have lost their babies has really made me nervous, scared and in a way appreciate this even more.