Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
Progress...I guess

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

Progress...I guess

well the last 2 days I was having what I thought were just some braxton hicks but then I was talking to my mom and she thinks they are actual contractions because it goes all the way around to my back.  so now i've been timing them and they are coming about every 10-15 mins but not for very long.   oh and to boot I think I may lost the mucus plug, sorry for the TMI.  guess that means baby is coming sooner rather then later.   Its still 2 weeks to my due date...oh well.
Keep us updated! At least you're considered full term, right?
Ur considered full term at 37 weeks :) im 38 weeks and it feels like time is dragging! But good luck to u and hope u have an easy delivery! Keep us updated!
Hooray for you!  I have contractions all the time, and nothing.  lol.  Im due next Tuesday and time is DRAGGING!!!!
I was fine with the contractions and stuff until there was blood.   Ended up going in last night at 2am and had to wait until 11:30 to get released.  They said it was for sure the mucus plug.   But he has really dropped alot.   Someone told me once the plug was out baby will be here within 5 days... good thing I offically started my mat leave today.  
I've heard the same thing once u lose your mp it's days before u have ur baby... Both times for me were 3 days later... I lost mine today too so I'm hoping but drs say within two weeks they never give u hope
Good to know.   I'm supposed to go shopping with my mom tomorrow about an hour away....not sure if I should really go to far away if that is the casse. but I also am going to see how it's going in the morning.
N e news? I guess this is two days since we lost out mp. I've had a few contractions but they go away :( hopefully soon our babies will be here
Any news? With out first, I lost mine the night before I went in to labor!
Sorry Guys it's been crazy!  So they were contractions for sure! My water broke at 5:15am on Friday. And I delivered a perfectly healthy little 6lb 10oz boy at 4:22pm. Was released yesterday afternoon so now we are home which us great. He was 12 days early but we are both doing great
congrats hun :) well done wish mine would *** early lol. 20 days to go!
Yeah! I hope you enjoy getting to know each other! Remember, new mommas are supposed to nap during the day. :)
Congrats! I'm glad to hear that both mom and baby are Doing great! I hope mine comes soon! I am so eager but thinking about the pushing part kind of just makes me enjoy not bein in pain right now lol