Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
breathing probs :( 24w preg
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

breathing probs :( 24w preg

hey all been awhile since i was last on here asking questions :)
pregnancy seems to be going well my last scan was 19w and found out our babies a wee boy yay.
this is my 3rd child my girls are aged 5 and 4 now.
I had on going complications with this pregnancy first time ive ever had complications but they all cleared up around 19w. So now i have pubic symphis not sure how it spelt but baby is to low and im in a lot of pain barley sleeping trouble standing and walking so now i have to wear a belly belt to try hold everything in plave but the last 2 weeks ive been struggling with shortness of breathe :( waking up in the nighting gasping for air adn coughing and sputtering now its happeneing through out the day too just feel like i cant breathe properly. my midwife comes next week so i will follow up with her then but has any one else experienced this?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1820473_tn?1344984363
Blank
405370_tn?1332209710
I had a bit of shortness of breath around 21 weeks but only for about five days and it was when I was laying down at night.  Hmm, definitely speak to your midwife and I'm really sorry you're going through this.  :(  
Blank
Sorry I can't offer any insight since I've just had the typical squished lungs shortness of breath. But, since you have 2 already, I'm guessing you know how that feels, plus I haven't had any problem with lying down. I hope your midwife gives you some useful info at your appointment!
Blank
1820473_tn?1344984363
yeah im hoping so too. i never had that with #1 &2 so this is very new to me :( i seem to suffer more when im not active like sitting or laying it did orginally start waking in the night gasping for air and now its a day time thing too :(
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...