Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
12 and pregnant.....:s

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

12 and pregnant.....:s

Well, i am twelve years old, me and my boyfriend (now my ex) had unprotected sex 31/08/2012 and i havent had a period since then. I havent told anyone about it but i am starting to get a visible bump have put on some wait, have frequent morning sickness if i am not constantly eating. Have had a bit of implantation spotting a while back. Any advice is welcomed with open arms, & please if you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all x
Tags: Pregnancy, pregnant under 16, teenage, Baby, unsupported, scared, help me, spotting, Period, implantation, sex, years, help, unprotected sex, menustration, pregnant
Hunny i know this has to be very tuff on you cause i was 18 with my first and i was scared to death to tell my parents... The best thing for you to do is let some one that you really trust know because without prenatal care who knows what can go wrong. try to go buy a test if you can to make sure you really are and if so than please get checked so that you and the baby will be fine. I'm here if you need some one to talk too.
Thanks you r really supportive :) because of this advice,  i rang my gp and he agreed to see me confidentially to see how my we babes gettin on (previously took 6 hpt's 5positive 1 negative) so that appoinments on tuesday... Ile keep u posted :)
Good luck sweetie and i hope everything goes well
Wow for 12 you seem to know a lot about pregnancy. I noticed a comment you made in another post and this one. Best of luck to you. I hope you get help for yourself with this baby they are a lot of work especially for someone so inexperienced in life, that's not meant to be an insult either. Stay healthy and again good luck.
Awww ...take care sweetheart !! u are really a strong gal ....
Haha i do my research....thanks a million for your comment xx ile keep you posted xx
Thanks xxxx
Am agreein with the comments above gd luck with ur appointment, u seem really confident and mature when wht I  found out I was pregnant I almost fainted lol am 21, u should let you parents know after ur appointment u might b surprised by there support, mine wanted me to have an abortion but after two days of hell with them they came around and really helping me out