24 weeks 2 days... update on my lil man :)
my internet was down for a few days so i was unable to get on as much as usual but i had another anatomy scan done today  and it was awesome. we will be naming our lil one mason, and so far he is constantly moving day and night and idk if he ever sleeps lol. mason is weighing roughly 1 pound 11 oz, in 73rd percentile, and growing great, plenty of fluid, no abnormalities detected, and cerclage is holding up well. how is everyone else and there lil one's doing
Aaaw.... That's great :)
How do you know you are having him 10 days early?
i am high risk and with previous c-section i have to have another c-section and my dr has already scheduled my c-section for may 10th, due date was may 20th.
Nice to know which day it is going to happen :)
Good to hear all is well for you and your little man. The moving part I am totally there with ya. First she wouldn't move for anyone now she won't sit still lol. Most of the time I enjoy it but there are those kicks or punches that done feel so great. I bet knowing your due date takes a little "when's the baby coming" anxiety away. Well congrats on great news. Stay healthy and safe mama we're getting so close to our little bundles of joy making their grand appearances!!
Oh yea love the name!
thanks girls and yes knowing the exact date he will be here is awesome, definitely love knowing that already. lol and yes mama sometimes these kicks hurt, mason was head down so didn't hurt too bad for a while now he is breech again and about to kick his way out i think lol. thanks again and hope all is going well for you ladies as well.