Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
2nd baby anxiety

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

2nd baby anxiety

So I am 26wks 1day now. I only have 97 days til my little butterfly is in my arms and I couldn't be more excited for it but I am also experiencing more anxiety then I did with my first. I don't know how I want my labor to go.. natural or c-section. I am getting my tubes tied after this baby because this factory is done producing lol. Do I want an epideral? It all seems so much more difficult to figure out then last time. The closer the days get the more o remember how much it hurt the first time and I get scared to feel that pain again. I had to go pain med free the first time cuz I had my son so fast so I felt everything and IT SUCKED!! Even planning for this baby is more stressful. I can't figure out what the **** to ask for for my babyshower cuz having one baby you realize what's useful and what's just pointless to have so I 'm picking the bare minimum and worried I won't get all I need because I didn't ask for it. Obviously yes I can go out and purchase it myself but its nice to have everything before ya realize ya need it. My head is constantly spinning and I feel like I can't get any peace. HELP =\ ..  please.
You are worrying too much! Leave it till the very end and all the answers will come to you :) x
I agree worrying about too much too soon try to breathe
Thanks ladies. I wish it was that easy I am pre planner cuz I worry about things getting done last minute. The funny part is usually it don't come together til the very end anyway lol. Your definitely right about the breathing part, my counselor tells me all the time. I don't even know where all this worry and anxiety comes from. Maybe its all the other stuff I have going on right now and this is the only thing I feel like I can control. Clearly not going well lol. I agree with both of you though I'm sure it will all fall into place just fine and soon enough I'll e holding my beautiful baby girl and none of it will matter in the least anyway.

Wow just venting a little helped a bunch. I just took real deep breath. Thank you so much!!
Glad you are feeling better :)
glad u feel better, feel free to vent anytime lol