Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Anyone see a problem with a pregnant lassie goin to the pub?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Yesertday was my works night out so I went out, everyone was obviously wasted out there face drunk and screaming at the top of there voices, I had a few sober buddies who kept me company on the water but durin our pub crawl I couldnt help notice when I was running around with one of my pals trying to find another pal who got lost in the crowd that people were pointing at me and saying look shes pregnant, as if I wasnt allowed to be out enjoyin myself like I was in the wrong place, seriously annoyed me and I had to keep makin it clear that what was in my hand wasnt a vodka it was just water! Ugh
I don't see a problem with it. I've been out to the bar a few times since being visibly pregnant. People are always gonna talk. You know you're not drinking so I say screw them.
Nothing wrong with it...specially in the UK where smoking is banned in tbeir pub:) You need to go out as much as possible before baby arrives... Me and my partner been out for a meal every weekend.
The problem with people is that they consider babies in mum 's tummies to be public goods that need to br protected by them not knowing that you will die for baby. And being in a pub becomes associated with drinking. Just enjoy your going out before baby shows up.
Thanks girls I thought I was being crazy I even came home that night to my boyfriend sayin I was never ever goin out again because of people staring at me the way they did but uses all think its fine so I will attempt another wee night this weekend with my girls :p lol
I don't see a problem with it As long as your careful and not drinking but I personally wouldn t go just bc of being scared of being bumped into and pushed n shoved around the dance floor but the bars n clubs around here seem insanely packed at all times