Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Anyone thought about there birthing plan?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Hey girls im starting to look into the type of birthing plans tht there is so I can talk about them at my 16 week appointment, im thinking about water birth but I dont know alot about it has anyone else looked into it?
i hear water birth is amazing but unfortunately im stuck with another c-section
Avatar n tn
A nurse I have that does home visits just talked to me about a home birth and a water birth. I know I don't want to have a home birth but I too was interested in water birth. I hear it helps with pain management and since I go so fast epideral's arent to much of a possibility for me. My best friend is a medical massage therapist she's gonna be there to do accupressure for me. Let me know what you fins out about water birth please.
Av been asking alot of people about water birth and everything is postive no pain and the baby seems to come out quicker in the water
Avatar n tn
I'm going with an all natural water birth at a free standing Birthing Center with a midwife. Going to trust my body's ability to do what it was built to do.