Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Decision finally made...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Decision finally made...

For the time being, my hubby and I both came to the decision that being a stay at home mom would be best for our kids. Im still going to keep going to school but until then the plan is for me to stay at home with our lil clan. I am thinking of putting my schooling to use though and maybe create a little catering business using my baking creations.
That's wonderful! I stayed home for 18 months after my second child and loved it. Really wish I could stay home that long with Genevieve but I'll get to bring her to work with me and that's the next best thing.
Sounds like a good decision wish I could do thesame ! My husband doesn't make very much nd I work at taco bell so I'm def not making enough
It's very rewarding being a stay at home mum that's for sure. It can be very financially difficult but I woildnt have it any other way. I'm lucky we get a decent payment from the government to help out. But even if we weren't the child care here is so expensive even if I was to go back.to work my whole pay would be gone in childcare bills. I'm going to look into work from home options too. Goodluck with your little baking creations. I like the idea. :)
Sounds like a good idea, am on maternity leave until febuary then back to work hopin the grand parents can look after her because of they cant then no point in me goin back to work as a child carers hourly rates would b my whole pay lol
Wow! How did you get maternity leave til February?!
Depends where you live! I'm from canada and get 12 months off so I don't go back to work till next June and get 55% of my pay every month!
Amazing... maternity leave only lasts 6wks here