Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Disappointed...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Disappointed...

My hubby and I paid a girl at his work $140 for some baby things which she had described A LOT to us. A crib, some toys, a car seat, and clothes. Well she brings it to us today... theres no mattress, more blankets than clothes, and the car seat is an infant seat with no base to secure it in the car. I feel so ripped off... theres like 4-6 onesies and thats it in clothes...

So now we feel like we have to scramble to get clothes and other things we need. She was supposed to gives us bottles too - but we didnt even get that.
Awe I'm sorry sounds awful! :( did u happen to have a baby shower..
I think I'd return it all, ask for my money back and say something like a friend gave you a bunch for free and won't be needing the stuff from her.
No we're not having a baby shower this time.
That's was not cool from her! She could of be honest to U guys... I think I'll give her thibgs back and get my money back or I'll whop her butt..lol...
Maby just do a small get together with your real clothes family members and friends and tell them what you need. I asked my brother for the diaper ginnie and mom for the diaper bag, dad for the baby bath and other bro for baby chothes. I got what I needed and a bit more just from them. Maby do a little get together make luch and a dessert or fruit salad.. Good luck!
I would talk to the lady and return the stuff. That is BS.
One of MY coworkers is coming to the rescue for me lol. She has a friend who has some baby things for a boy and they are desperate to get rid of their stuff lol. They have a crib and bassinet that neither have been used and some newborn and 0-3 baby clothes they're willing to give us. They arent even going to charge us for any of it. We're supposed to get it all Weds. :)
Wow! That is very nice if your friend,that means three baby will have what it needs to arrive in this world soon.... So happy for you!
That's great! I'm happy things are working out for you :)
that is definitely great news!
The excitement is starting to kick in now lol. Tomorrow is gonna be baby room day where we work on the baby's room. Im getting "the bag" ready tonight :) I bought an almost new crib mattress at a second hand shop for $25