For the girls with boyfriend/husbands
Is it just me or is this a normal feelin after givin birth, sometimes I feel like I want to b a single mummy. Just everytimes hes crabit with me its like a switch in my head tellin me im fed up of him bein crabit toward me I dont want to b in this relationship. I do love him but why do I feel likd I want to give up on the relationship, normal feelin?
well at the moment im feeling like me and my hubby are always argueing!but I dont think I could deal with being a single mum,totally rate those single mums for doing it all by themselves
Being a single mom is not easy. I know I am one. There's no taking turns you're the full time parent
So do uses think that its just a normal feelin havin a baby puts on youe relationship, av heard people say if u manage to stay together the first year u have done well cause a baby can make use argue more etc
Its normal hun. It takes a year or more fpr our hormones to get back in order too. So it is possible that you are feeling the way you are due to post-partum but again you have a valid point too, during the first year a baby can be stressful on the relationship. It may or may not get easier afterward.
Franky i have never been a single mom but if there are no big issues in a relationship stay put and love your bf and nurtue your lil girl. Its tough but sometimes some r/ships r toxic hence pple separate.  
Hm my hormones have been all over the place causing me nd my husband to.argue more it *****:( but I'm pretty sure its hormones for u as well
Yeah I think it is my hormones cause we have no problems in the relationship its just when hes crabit toward me I wonder why hes soo crabit with me and start thinkin he doesnt love me as much as I love him so why stay in a loveless relationship, also the other day I picked at him as I made the kitchen smokey over cookin things he csme in with a towel the fan the smoke out and it was one of the baby towels tht nearly caused an argument but he stopped it before it even started by pullin me in for a cuddle and a kiss
Awe that sounds cute I think right now is just going to be a tough time for us moms cuz r hormones plus we have a new baby In the house things r going to be tough for a while.
I feel the same way. But because my husband cheated on me when I was preggo with my 3rd baby it's bin like around 1 yr 1/2 & I jst can't get over it. When I think about it I say to myself that I should be happy now but it's jst a lil something that it won't let me. Idk why. But we bin together for 9 yrs already with 4 kids now and I try to let that go and focus on our future now..
I feel the exact same way, my daughters 3 months old. I think it's the stress of a new baby, I have a lot f help from my family but I do a lot of the work I know her coo's and he doesn't. It takes work to make it work, there's a lot of frustration:p