Headaches are terrible :-(
Is it normal to have headaches??!!. Im 27+3 and I bin having a headache for past two days. And I feel terrible because I have Nauzeas and feel like vomiting :-(. And I took some pills but It goes away for a lil bet then comes back. Why is that??!!..
Yeh its your hormones rising I have headachs for a week at a time then it will just disappear, try to look at it as a good thing cause it means alot of changes r happenin
I had the headaches for a good few days too,its horrid :( midwife said its completely normal
My headaches got so bad my midwife prescribed me loratabs. I got them about two months ago and have had to take two. I try to let Tylenol help and if I'm still hurting at bedtime I take the loratab. They really help and are very safe during pregnancy maybe you can ask your doctor about it.
is it normal most of the time for us to get a headache but it can also be something with your blood pressure, talk to your dr about it and as number3onherway said, loratab (percocet) is safe during pregnancy in moderation if needed, my dr gave me a script for it after my cerclage and one refill bc of headaches i still have them but rarely take them unless needed.
Ok. Thank U so much for ur comments.. I am going to talk with my dctr about it because I still have them :-(...