Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Headaches are terrible :-(
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Headaches are terrible :-(

Is it normal to have headaches??!!. Im 27+3 and I bin having a headache for past two days. And I feel terrible because I have Nauzeas and feel like vomiting :-(. And I took some pills but It goes away for a lil bet then comes back. Why is that??!!..
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4043310_tn?1355916247
Yeh its your hormones rising I have headachs for a week at a time then it will just disappear, try to look at it as a good thing cause it means alot of changes r happenin
Blank
I had the headaches for a good few days too,its horrid :( midwife said its completely normal
Blank
My headaches got so bad my midwife prescribed me loratabs. I got them about two months ago and have had to take two. I try to let Tylenol help and if I'm still hurting at bedtime I take the loratab. They really help and are very safe during pregnancy maybe you can ask your doctor about it.
Blank
554628_tn?1362781519
is it normal most of the time for us to get a headache but it can also be something with your blood pressure, talk to your dr about it and as number3onherway said, loratab (percocet) is safe during pregnancy in moderation if needed, my dr gave me a script for it after my cerclage and one refill bc of headaches i still have them but rarely take them unless needed.
Blank
Ok. Thank U so much for ur comments.. I am going to talk with my dctr about it because I still have them :-(...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...