Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Help!

Hello , I am 16 years old and I have missed my period which I think is from stress but it could be a possibility I am pregnant too. But I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have all come back negative... I have not had any symptoms such as tenderness of the breast, morning sickness, headaches, pain, tiredness, or anything of that sort. I have had after I eat or work out feeling of very very slight period feelings for a min or so but I think that could be from missing my period. I also have a very large bump In my vagina and it doesn't hurt or anything it's just kinda there it's located on the top slight right of my vagina I just noticed today and I'm kinda concerned please help and thank you!
Did you use your first morning urine when you took the test? If so and you still missed your period you may need to get a blood test done sometimes it won't show up. I got pregnant with my first at 16 so I was there once myself.
No I have taken all 4 of them before I go to bed... And it's very scary my parents just spilt up and I'm living with my grandparents now and I will make everything ten time s worse than what's going on. If I am pregnant. But I think it just might be stress because this has happend to me once before...
please try the am i pregnant forum and if all tests are coming back negative, call a dr for more test/blood work. good luck and sorry to hear about your parents
How late are you? I suggest testing again with your first morning urine or at least try holding it for as long as you can before you test. The reason for this is because the longer the urine is in your body the higher the amount of pregnancy hormone in it. You are right that it could be stress especially if this has happened before. If you test again and its still negative and you still haven't gotten your period you probably should have a blood pregnancy test done just to be certain. Good luck :)
Am concerned about the bump in ur vagina that doesnt sound good u should see ur doctor about that