How soon?
Who has a crazy amonth of stitches like myself and totally in pain on top of tht is really sexually fratrasted how soon do u think I can start havin sex again when my whole cervix had to be repaired? Started dry humpin with my boyfriend and it ***** tht I cant do anymore than tht
Well you'll be checked at your 6wk appointment so I would think by then should be ok.
You might want to let your cervix recover completely coz you might damage the stitched place and have to be redone, prolonging your healing. If your stitches get undone and are not repaired your cervix will not be able to hold any future babies coz it wont close properly or might prolapse ( am using logic here). Sometimes you might feel ok on thw outside but inside will be a construction zone.
Mana that suckz for u lol but in my case my husband wants to have sex and yesterday my bby turn a month but I jst dnt feel ready yet. Or maybe im jst into it as I was before lol. I went for my 2 week check up and my dctr told me I was fine I jst needed a lil bet for my cervix to get on place right but yes is true u have to take care of urself cuz the inside is steel not heal right.
It may be different for you Frankie since you had a lot of issues.  Normally you would just wait until you were ready & bleeding had stopped.  This may be something you should discuss with your dr since none of us really know the extent of your "repairs".  What were you told when you were discharged from the hospital?  This should've been something they discussed with you.
They told me ad b checked at my 6 week appointment again and in the mean time rest keep my feet up and try havin as many salt baths in a day I can fit in, I asked the midwife yesertday tht comes out to visit and she was the one tht deliveres amelia and she didnt really help she just said tbh av never seen someone have so many stitches but the doctor did a good job so u should heal nicely, thtz all she said! Lol
You have a high sex drive huh Franky lol man I wish I did! Lol after I had my son my sex drive has hardly been there. And that was almost 2yrs ago! Lol I tore some on the inside with my daughter so I got stitches on the inside as Well as out but I'm still sore. If you feel okay you can try? But with how bad you tore I'd wait to be on the safe side. Maybe oral for now?
If you had that many stitches I'd wait until your check up, the last thing you want is to get an infection or rip one of your stitches.
Yeah my sex drive is unreal av been told am much worse than a guy lol it totally ***** havin these stitches and bein sore
Lol Well just give it time. I'd be freaked out just knowing I tore as bad as you. Never heard of anyone tearing that bad before. Just be careful when it comes to sex