Is this good or bad??!!
Im 33+3 days. For the past 4 days I bin having cramps. I actually started on Sunday my belly was getting hard every 5-10 mints and was cramping. Monday I went to see my dctr and she send me to the hospital I ended up staying cuz my potassium came out low. Tuesday I came back home and Wedsnesday I had a cramping again and today again. Lately I bin super sleepy and if I walk less than a mile I only go to the store which is not so far from my house and my waist be killing me. I have cramps for the whole day but the dctr said they're not contractions maybe is the bby stretching.. Im kindda nervous cuz the pain amd I dnt wanna have my bby before my due date. Do U ladies think is normal or is it bad?!??.. This is my 4rd bby but I never had felt this before...
Doesn't sound normal then again I'm.not a doc so u never know! I would go to.the doc again just in case nd I.understand stomach pain.is nofun I've been feeling so sick nd achy! I hope everything works out OK for u! Feel better:)
Thank U so much.. Yeah that's what I say too but my dctr tells me maybe is the bby that moves around. But I dnt think is that!!.. I jst feel so terrible.. And the bad thing is that here in LA they won't let me change my dctr when im in my last months of pregnancy. And when I go see my dctr she take 3 daam hours to see me :-\..