Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Is this good or bad??!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Is this good or bad??!!

Im 33+3 days. For the past 4 days I bin having cramps. I actually started on Sunday my belly was getting hard every 5-10 mints and was cramping. Monday I went to see my dctr and she send me to the hospital I ended up staying cuz my potassium came out low. Tuesday I came back home and Wedsnesday I had a cramping again and today again. Lately I bin super sleepy and if I walk less than a mile I only go to the store which is not so far from my house and my waist be killing me. I have cramps for the whole day but the dctr said they're not contractions maybe is the bby stretching.. Im kindda nervous cuz the pain amd I dnt wanna have my bby before my due date. Do U ladies think is normal or is it bad?!??.. This is my 4rd bby but I never had felt this before...
Doesn't sound normal then again I'm.not a doc so u never know! I would go to.the doc again just in case nd I.understand stomach pain.is nofun I've been feeling so sick nd achy! I hope everything works out OK for u! Feel better:)
Thank U so much.. Yeah that's what I say too but my dctr tells me maybe is the bby that moves around. But I dnt think is that!!.. I jst feel so terrible.. And the bad thing is that here in LA they won't let me change my dctr when im in my last months of pregnancy. And when I go see my dctr she take 3 daam hours to see me :-\..