Itching during pregnancy
I am currently 26 weeks 6 days pregnant.  Starting at about 7 weeks I got itchy spots starting on my neck, moving to my arms and then the tips of my thighs. After thighs it got alot worse. Spread just about everywhere neck down.  Saw dermatologist that OB recommended and they prescribed steroid ointment that didn't touch anything.  In now at the point where I'm not sleeping and have scabs everywhere from scratching so hard that I bleed. It's absolutely miserable.  They decided to start me on an oral steroid which made me super nervous but at this point I kind of had no choice.  Started it Sunday  and have gotten a little relief.  It's a 6 day course so only 3 days left after today.  Just wondering if anyone has gone through this or taken the steroids.  Drs assured me baby would be ok but I'm still nervous. Any advice would be great!  Thanks
I have seen on tv about this lady who had something like that and it was very serious..... Something to do with the kidneys.... I hope you haven't got anything serious....
I was checked for cholistasis of the liver and it was negative
Oh that's good. I hope they will find something to hrlp you soon xx
hope that it gets better and glad the cholistasis of the liver checked out to be ok