Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Just admitted :(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Just admitted :(

Well I am 26+2 and I was just admitted to my hospital. Got up cramping and hadn't felt baby girl in 6 hours then my doc sent me to the er and I failed the ffn test which says I could possibly go into labor in the next two weeks :( they are doing an ultrasound in the morning to look more at my cervix and it will determine if I can go home or not.... So not what I expected today!!! Please say prayers for me and my family I have not spent the night without my husband and kids ever!!!!!
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your little ones stays put for a while longer.
I hope everything is okay. It is a scary thing not to know and just waiting around.
Thanks I got about three good hours of sleep still having a few contractions but they think its the infection I have that's  causing them. I should get my ultrasound in about 4 more hours so I will know for sure if I can escape or not!! Lol my hubby got off work tomorrow so he is gonna bring him self and my other babies up here when they get up :)
Oh no! i hope your baby doesn't arrive just yet..its so scary when i hear about someone thats around the same time as me being admitted..hope you and your baby are just fine and you get to go home soon
Wishing u and ur little one the best!!!!
any news hun, you and your fam are definitely in my prayers i hope that you and baby are doing well keep us posted.
The doctor came in and said fluid around the baby is low. I have to stay one more day and get another ultrasound in the morning to see if it has increased or stayed the same or lost more, they didn't explain much or how low it was they just said it would be tomorrow before I knew if I could leave or not.
Hey....just wanted 2 check on u and c how u and ur little one is doing. Did u get 2 come home yet?
thanks for the update hun, did you get to come home today?
Hey girls! I did get to go home yesterday! Fluid levels went from 8 to 10!! I am on 3 antibiotics and bed rest until my next appointment it's so good to be home!! Can't say I wanna be in bed the whole time but I slept all night for the first time in three days and was not woke up every 2 hours!! Baby girl has been playing a lot more and she is back to her normal self!
So happy to hear your fluid went back up and you were able to go home :)
that's great, glad baby is back to her normal self and everything is going better, bed rest is definitely not fun however it is best i was on bedrest for a month at 12 weeks.
I have a question now lol. My breast have leaked since I was 20 weeks pregnant. But today they are constantly leaking could my body be getting ready for labor?? It feels like my milk is about to come in like I feel really full and my nipples tingling. I've been freaking out!!
unfortunately im not sure of that question but i will look into it, if needed, never hesitate to call the dr and ask. mine leak and are leaking more right now and much more sore also but not feeling full and etc. keep us posted i'll see what i can find out.
Yeah they are still doing the same maybe it just means I will produce more milk this time.
from what ive read it seems to be normal but if worried call your dr
I  am at my checkup now it has calmed down alot since the day after my post but I'm still going to ask! Hope I get off of bedrest today but we will see!!
Did u make it off bed rest
Yes! They told me to take it easy and I could do a little more. I do have a special prayer request for a friend her water broke today she is 26+1 and they sent her to a better hospital so when her baby arrives he will have the best care! Seems like everyone is having babies too early this year!