Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Just want to talk

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Just want to talk

Erm not aboot our little ones am suddenly paranoid, my boyfriend doesnt hide anythin from me I browse his phone well he was in the bath and I saw a new app called hot social network girls. I searched it on my phone and read about the app its not porn but its pictures of hot girls from social networks like twitter and facebook. Why does he have this app he told me he doesnt look at other girls he must not b attracted to me as much with the strech marks to have an app like this
Hes lying if he says he doesn't look at other girls... its human nature... but to act on those urges is another thing... if you found proof he was cheating then I would be worried... but if hes just looking i personally don't find it harmful and you shouldn't beat yourself up over it
My hubby looks at other girls all the time lol.. He had Facebook groups with pics of girls on it and what not. Boys will be boys! I know he's with me and loves our family. It doesn't bother me as long as he's not cheating on me! Like said above.. It's human nature! Don't let it bother you :)
Yeah it just made me self consious about ma body cause am no exectly lookin in shape anymore with a wee jelly belly
Excercise the stomach muscles when you feel up to it and the jelly belly feature will gradually get better hun. Id say wait til after your six week follow up.
Yeah am still really sore to b startin exercise I hope am all healed up soon makin maself lazy cause am no even wantin to move
I find it disrespectful and unnecessarily making you insecure yet you r recovering from carrying  HIS baby. If it was his normal behaviour before  and you were ok with it i would not have found it problematic. Franky, can you check if he would be ok if he was unable to be intimate with you will he be ok if you were to be admiring pics of guys in speedos or some of those saucy underwears.
Cher - you said it perfectly for me thanks lol. I wanted to say that too more or less but it wouldnt come out sounding "nice" lol.
Yeah its not his normal behaviour to look at picz of other girls I think thtz why its affected me more, if he did this before havin his baby I would b okay its the fact tht its just recent thtz made me feel.unattractive for him
I think it is insensitive. Guys don't realize how much being pregnant, having a baby, and then not being able to be intimate makes us insecure.
I agree I would probably be very hurt but not angry I swear my hormones are worse now than when I was prego. I got so sad when my bf met one of my super skinny super pretty sorta friends and added her on fb. Its like ok u were obviously thinking about her enough to look her up(prolly to check out her pics). Ugh they are so insensitive I swear. Im not even friends on fb with her. But I'm over it. We can't sweat ALL the small stuff lol
I really got to get my self out of this stinky mood av been in for the past day because of this I havent been anywhere near my boyfriend av just been goin aboot doin cleaning and takin care of amelia waitin for him to show me some affaction