Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Low slow rising levels

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Low slow rising levels

My hcg levels have been slowly rising since last Monday. They started at 67, up to 87 Wednesday with a progesterone of 2.5. My OB's nurse told me, over the phone, it was not viable and that I would start to miscarry soon. I spoke with another OB that told me to continue checking my levels. Friday hcg was 139, I was told to get them checked again this week, and that I might just be earlier than I thought. I started cramping and bleeding Sunday. I was told to get my levels checked  to see if they were going down. Monday they were in the 300s. I am still cramping and bleeding (like a period) my breasts are still pretty tender/growing, they have been for a few weeks now. I am supposed to get my levels checked again tomorrow. I asked about an ultrasound, but was told it would not show anything because the levels are so low. What is going on?
i would keep and eye on it and try to have levels checked every other day ... this is what my dr told me. i also had a slow rising hcg results and some cramping and bleeding also it was ectopic pregnancy just make sure to keep an eye on it and then again it may be fine.... early on in this pregnancy i had some spotting and cramping but baby is fine and was fine then but my levels were almost 5 thousand at that time.
and everyone's levels are different.