Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
May babies

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

May babies

Well am very excited to see tht there is now a may babies board for all us new mums to speak to one another. How many first time mums is there and how do u feel about it?
I'm a first time mom but I have 14 nieces and 2 nephews so I have been around babies but I'm so excited to have my own!
I am also expecting in may and am overjoyed but also anxious and worried. I suffered a late misscarrige 6 months ago with our son. My husband and I can't wait to become parents. congrats ladies.
Hi, my due date is on the 22nd of May 2013. I already have 2 daughters but I had my last pregnancy more 6years ago so it's like new all over again. I'm on my 7th week now and I'm already urinating every now and then...changes are starting. May we all have a wonderful pregnancy and healthy babies.
14 nieces and 2 nephews woah u must have a busy house whn they r all around lol, ma cousin just had a baby two days ago so a think am gona start pracising basic mum stuff with him, I already have to nephews and babysit them often but there not really babies more toddlers lol
My husband and I are expecting our first child I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Hey who has what symptoms. I don't have like any my breasts are like barely tender and I have not thrown up. I have been close 2 times though
Av only threw up once but am hating the smell of everything and gone off a few foods I had ma first real cravin yesertday haha
My Due date is May 22, 2013. This is my first true pregnancy. I got raped back in 06,& had a tubal preg. Doc ended up taking the right tube out cause baby had got to big for the tube... It took long time to get over that. Doc said since I only hav 2%egg count out of what normal women hav it was going to get hard to get preg again. I was 19then an didnt need a kid. Im 26now. An my ex told me to leav. I keeping my head up cause all the rumors saying I a ***** an what not...plus his family threatened me saying they coming to woop my butt... Is it wrong to not want anything to do with dad. I want him an his family out of my an baby life. An him sign right over so he dont paychild suport. I will be dealing with drama for the next 18years. Theres a bunch of stuff I couldnt say on here... But in all, just wish he would live his life leave me alone, an let me live my life with my new baby to com.
Thats a serious situation to b in sounds horriable but congrats on ur baby, I defo think what ever u feel is right for the baby is the right thing your baby needs a real father figure a strong caring man and your ex doesnt seem to fit the bill
I am due May 8th. I have had 3 miscarriages in the last year and a half. Now I am using "welcome womb" to calm my nervous uterus and it has been so helpful.  I am praying this one is it for us.  I get my first ultrasound at 12w 1d!  I am using a midwife and hopefully having a water birth.
Hello ladies I'm now at ten weeks and due may 2nd ... this will be my first ... it doesn't really seem like a lot of you are experiencing a lot of symptoms! I'm having wicked morning sickness so bad I have to take meds... heartburn headaches stuffy nose you name it haha ... anyone else starting g to have lots of symptoms?
im due may 28. im really scared cuz i cheated on my husband..but i had just decided that no guy was worth messing up my family.i have a two year old dauther n a one year lod son.so i had already set my mind to not cheat on my husband of three years with my friend n coeorker who i have known for 4 years. my friend and i only had sex once..and im pregnant of him. idk if i should be honrst and tell him i messed up or should i pretend its his baby to save our marriage.
I'm due may 13th it was def not planned but I'm super happy & scared at the same time I wish  I could fast forward  to the safe zone lol congrats to everyone :)))
Hi Dlo88  Congrats to your pregnancy....I am also due may 13th :0) this is my 5th pregnany I have had 2 miscarriages and 2 wonderful children and now preggers again I am a nervous wreck since it seems i have a miscarriage every other pregnancy. so i am praying that this pregnancy is all healthy and i will be holding my baby in may..

mrskorn congrats on ur pregnancy and I am praying all is healthy and be a wonderful pregnancy for you :0).. I am also seeing a midwive this is my first time to see her.. do you like midwives better than ob`s?

Congrats to all the Mommy`s of May babies also :0)
Congrats on your pregnancy! Its a blessing. And your a warrior for what you went through and how your still standing strong. I'm sorry for what your going through. As far as his family goes **** em. Excuse my language lol. Your preggo and you don't have to deal with that. Were already going through enough. You don't need the stress. Everything you feel your baby will feel. As far as the dad I can honestly say from experience of my own childhood of my biological mom not being in my life it affected me as a child. I have a mom whose he best I could ever ask for but nothing can fill that void of wanting a relationships with both parents ya know? I'm sorry for what your going through and I'm here if you wanna talk. We all have a story! Hope it gets better mama! Most importantly ENJOY your pregnancy!:)
Hello ladies I'm due may 17th and have my 12 week scan on 30th October :)

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!
Babylove, I do prefer a midwife after talking to my sister in law who has had 2 home births.  Just my preference after all my research but it is def not for everyone.  
Thank you for ue reply. I seen my widwife and yes I liked her very much they seem to have a bit more time than an ob would and answers any and all question I have and will ne there 100% of the time through and after pregnancy which is awesome I love it.. again Thank you
I am also having May bb in my womb. So happy to see everyone here. I going to first meet my baby nxt Wed. hope everything go smooth :)
Me too expecting baby # 2 i had a miscarriage 2months ago at 7 weeks and iam pregnant again my baby is due 25th May .
May 6th Is My Due Date. I'm Super Excited. This Is My First Time To Ever Be Pregnant. Congrats Ladies We Are Truly Blessed.