Mucus Plug
Hey ladies new here, im 29 weeks pregnant with my 6th pregnancy... I have a 6 ur old Baby girl and before this pregnancy have had 4 heartaches in a row. Since friday I have been in and out of hospital due to contractions. My doctor gave me medicine to stop contractions as well as medicine to mature baby's lungs and was recently put on HIGH RISK FOR PRE TERM LABOR & CONTRACTIONS. Well I usually have white discharge but on Sunday I noticed a clear gooey discharge which I considered to be my mucus plug. Was wondering will I go into early labor anytime soon or will I be able o make it to at least 37weeks
Usually you lose it within a few weeks or closer to going into labor but there is no exact time frame. You may want to give your Dr a call and let them know just in case.
I have heard of mucus plugs reconstituting again if it comes out too early and contractions have stopped and baby checked and is fine. Indeed give doc a call to check if all is still fine. Hope you will be ok.