My bf is an *******
Just venting but quick question how often are u girls seein your other half? Am only seein my boyfriend once a week and for 3 hours then hes off home, I have pelvic grindle pain and I have a chest infection and really run down with this flu my boyfriend knows am ill but hes out with his pals why is he not lookin after me! I dont think I need to ask him really I expect him to come here with the love in his heart and look after me
This is wrong Franky :( since i got pregnant my partnet only spent one evening with his friends. He is always with me.
Do you think he is actually ready to be a dad? How old is he?
My boyfriend is younger than me still a teenager hes 19, he says hes spendin so much time with his pals so when the baby is here he will b over it, literually breaks my heart when I dont c him I get heart ach
I feel for yoh Franky....:(
I think it is not a valid excuse... Me and my bf been goung out for nice meals...just the 2 of us ss we think we are not going to be able to do it when bsby is here.
Are you not planning to get a place together? Does he live far from you?
Wish my boyfriend would take me out for dinner last time was xmas, he lives three miles away from me and we r tryin to get a house with the council but it looks like we wont b offered a house till baby is actually here
It does take a while..... Maybe you need your parents to say they are kicking you out...mind you  it will probably be still one bed if baby is not born.
As for your bf ...maybe you just have to put your foot down and say me or the friends.... I know there is a possibility he will choose friends....but it Ostorogno better to find that out early.
Good luck and hope it will work out well for you. xx
Thanks for the advice, part of the problem is me aswell I try to be a lay back girlfriend cause thats just my personality am so lay back and dont like to cause problems just want everyone to b happy, where I should b more demandin cause I just really want him to look after me right now
I agree .. You need looking after. You also said you have pelvic pains. I have yhem too and it is horrible!!! Even getting of the bed is a struggle... He does need to be around more! All the time he has spare.
Aww i would be soo cheesed off aswell if i were in ur shoes..i agree with natfox u need to put your foot down and make him realise its seriously not on!
Hes been fixin his pals car all day I just got a text from him sayin sorry I havent came to see u today am tryin to get it done fast to see u. Am so pissed off I told him not to bother because its late and he asked me if I was pissed off with him and I said yes, now havent had a text bk