Scared for sex:/ 12 weeks postpartum
I'm 12 weeks postpartum and I had the go a head at 6 weeks that I was ok to have sex whenever I wanted. I just still am really scared to do it for the first time, I had a really fast and traumatic labour 5 hours in total and less than 10 minutes of pushing ( all natural) , I was so swollen after I felt like a guy;p  I couldn't even pee I  had to have a caterer in. I just don't know when I will ever be ready, it's nerve racking to think about. I know everyone's but I feel like for some reason I'm not emotionally ready yet:$ I'm also scared of getting pregnant again, I have the patch I was just waiting till my next period to start instead of in the middle of a cycle. Any advice?
I can sympathize a little. I didn't have a traumatic labor (c-section) but sex after for me hurt a lot after my first two so after this last baby I had so much anxiety about it. So what I did was I had a drink because it helped to relax me, we used a ton of lubricate, and we went very slow. Also just because you are cleared for sex doesn't mean you have to. There is nothing wrong with waiting until you are ready.
Gonna agree with tomorrow on this